May 26, 2012

legit wholesale makeup

[MAC- wonderstruck lustreglass, lipstick #5, lipstick #11]
[Stila- convertible color dual lip&cheek cream in "lillium"]


[named #5/#11 because they're "blemish" products - read here about that]


Ever heard of allcosmeticswholesale?  This website is like a freakin' goldmine for all my favorite quality makeup products [MAC, Nars, Stila, etc.], and what's awesome is that they are sold at a lower price than retail!  I purchased this bunch of lovelies a mere five days ago and the package arrived today [which i ripped open like a christmas fool].

SO...

I highly recommend this website for all you fellow makeup lovers and beauty enthusiasts.  Smile pretty!  : )

2 comments:

  1. Checked out your blog, and - may I just say - YOUR blog is the super chic one! I'm really loving how fresh and colorful your style is! Definitely a follower now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete