June 11, 2012

pardon my hiatus...

Oh boy.  It feels SO dang long since I've posted anything - [so sorry to you wonderful followers, as well as my poor little bloggy].  You all truly are wonderful, and I can safely say that even years from now I will still remember you followers who gave me my confidence to join in the blogging world.
I am one heck of a grateful lady.
I've been feeling rather sentimental lately - mainly because I've been packing up all my stuff for the huge haul to the new apartment.  I made a promise to myself that I would get rid of a lot in order to make room [or, in all reality, to upgrade from the less-than-classy college-esque home style i once had].  The hiatus came unintentionally due to this, along with numerous errands and trips home.  Not to worry though, that new apartment will be mine within a couple of weeks [muahahahahaha!].  Until then, I have quite a few photo goodies and "awww"-worthy posts to share!  Stay tuned?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the posts :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete