May 5, 2012

unwind

[fresh berries & mug of juice. ends the day perfectly.]


[coral & turquoise. match made in heaven.]


[natural volume hair day.  favorite.]

[Avengers date with my mister - Owen, not Thor ;) ]

[HULK SMASH]

Sometimes there's really nothing better than a wonderful, leisurely day.  [more than one is even more spectacular]  I couldn't have planned it out any better.

THURS:
official end to college classes!
best workout i've had in a long time - [my legs still burn]
pizza & Avengers date with boyfriend Owen
FRI:
hibachi grill, with my first taste of sriracha - [YUM]
leisurely day of napping, pet shelter, & graduation preparation
second Avengers night with my family

Now on to finals, graduation, and FREEDOM.  Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!


[P.S.  I strongly recommend everyone see The Avengers!  AMAZING movie!]

1 comment: