May 25, 2012

summer teasing

[in . gre . di . ent = YUM]

[big juicy baby!]

[so juicy, so sweet]

[viva glam VI   .   live and dye]


Post-college bliss.  The first week after graduation, I didn't quite notice a change, but now I'm finally feeling it.  So what does it entail?

lunch date with my mister
tons of perfect watermelon - right in time for SUMMER!
a clean apartment (it's the little things in life...)
gussying myself up for a day with my momma of job hunting and lunch dating

AND

my first MAC lipstick and lipgloss

Yes, I caved.  Although...to be fair, I've been waiting to cave.  Graduation moolah provided my reasoning.  And my local CCO provided an excellent price [only $10 for each!].

So, [as i raise my glass of water with freshly squeezed lemon - which is absolutely refreshing], here's to you, Summer.  May you continue to delight me, as well as anyone who reads this.

<3

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it SO was! especially my caprese panini - fresh mozzarella, basil, tomato, & homemade garlic mayo... drooling.

      Delete
  2. That looks so yummy, I love it.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is pretty neat as well - great style tips and outfit ideas! Would love to follow you! :)

      Delete
  3. That food looks great... I must be hungry! ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it definitely was! By the way, I just checked out your blog and I'm lovin it, so of course I HAD to follow! ;)

      Delete