July 20, 2012

surprises have always been my favorite

You know what's terribly annoying?  Photo editing websites that are CONSTANTLY CRASHING.  I hate to point fingers [so i won't], especially considering that opinion is hardly worth bashing anything for, but a girl's gotta get some work done!
GEEZ.


Anywhoooo.  An explanation has certainly been owed, and me hopes the photo goodies I've collected will make up for it!  I may be biased, but they're pretty darn good ;)


BUT, for now, a surprise!




Introducing....



The beautiful, furry little babies Kali and Luna!  Call me a total softy [which i really really am], but when I walked into the adoption area of my local pet store the other day and saw these adorable fur blobs, I FELL IN LOVE.




And see that blue donut-looking-thingy?  I literally don't think I've ever seen an animal [or, plural in this case] so overjoyed and spastic to play with a toy before [and that's including my goofy cockapoo pup Marley who ADORES chewing caps off of plastic bottles... it's like the most important challenge in the entire world to her...].


So wish me and boo bear Owen luck with the new fluffballs!  [it'll be quite the adventure ;)]  Hope you are all well with your loved ones and own special little fur babies!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment