July 29, 2012

it was a night filled with baseball and love


So, the last weekend, boyfriend Owen got to do what can terrify the crap out of many.......

....spend time with their significant other's extended family.


And by extended, I mean 6 aunts/uncles [and 5 spouses], 18 cousins [with 6 spouses, 1 fiance, 4 bf/gf's], and more second cousins than I could easily count.  AND that's just my mom's side of the big ol' family - [not including grandpa's & grandma's siblings, and their own extended bunches].

We kinda took up the majority of a hotel.  But, if any of you out there come from a big family, you might agree that it's pretty awesome.

And, may I just say, that handsome man can really hold his own with these people!


. . .


Okay, okay, you all probably are yawning now, right?  I just had to post about it - it really was just the perfect weekend!  Can ya blame me??  Okay, alright, I'm done blabbering now.  Oh, hey, look.... 

        ...FIREWORKS!!!! 



I know, oooooooh and aaaaaawe, right?  I've always been a total sucker for fireworks, especially during those warm summer nights spent having a blast with your favorite people.



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, spending time with extended family can definitely be intimidating.
    and that fireworks shot is incredible!!!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete